Same-day Name Card printing in Singapore
Chop Chop Namecard Printing provides fast and reliable business card printing services for the discerning customer
Keep it simple
This is the key ingredient to make a great name card. Do not pack more information and fill up every nook and corner of the card. A successful name card is one which has a straightforward and simple design, information that gets to the point by being precise, neat and clean.
Print a card that others won't easily forget. The more unique the name card, the sooner the conversation starts. While printing the name card, think of it as an investment you are making for your future. The material in which the name card is printed on speaks volumes about your work ethic, business acumen, and status. An awesome printing company like us will guide you to get a better name card with creative designs and features like textured finish, 3D looks, and much more.
Consistency is extremely important. Do not print various designs for various types of employees. Make the cards uniform and follow the same pattern and design principles whenever you print your company business cards. The business card should be related to your branding and should not deviate from the brand, or you will risk looking unprofessional
Our Printing Service and why you should choose Chop Chop Name Card Printing
Before coming to our printing centre, you obviously need to decide what to print. Will it have a company or personal logo, what contact information should it provide, what forms of branding should it include. Your name, phone number and email address may be sufficient for a personal card. A business card may need to be approved by the communications or media department of your company to ensure that it conforms to the company brand identity standards.
It is important in the design phase to consider the impact your design will have on your choice of printing and the ultimate cost of each name card. Your choice of paper, style, and quality will be different between cards to be handed out in their hundreds at a convention and cards to be handed out by a senior executive to an important individual.
Some printers might not have the equipment to be able to print the colors or font you want. Some might not be able to handle the paper type or lamination. If you are considering a non-standard card, some may not be able to print your format, for example, one side in Braille or one side in Roman script and the other in an Indian or Arabic script. Non-standard shapes, for example, circular shapes. Do you want rounded corners, embossing, raised ink?
Here at Chop Chop Namecard Printing, we've got you covered with a majority of paper and printing styles in stock at our printing center.
You now have what you want to print, in a paper or digital mock-up.
The things you need to ask of a potential printer include:
1. Has he the equipment to print your design and how does he propose to go about it, for example, physical or digital printing. You must discuss your requirements with the printer. It may be possible to print or print at a reduced cost with minor changes to your specification if it cannot be printed or only printed at a high cost.
2. Print run. Given a standard template can the printer print several name cards in a single run using a data file as input for the card detail.
3. Cost. How much per 500 say.
4. Delivery Time. How long from when I place the order till delivery.
5. Art Work. What are the formats the printer accepts for artwork.
6. Specimens. Will you print a small number of specimen name cards at no cost.
Why Name Cards will never die
The digital world was supposed to signal the end of the business card. No longer were the traditional swapping of small bits of paper at the start of meetings supposed to be the norm, more like “Are you on Whatsapp?”, “What’s your Skype address?”. Even automatic swapping of contact details between devices using Bluetooth or RFID technologies is possible in the world of today.
But name cards persist, particularly in the Far East. They are convenient, cheap and a tangible reminder of meeting an individual. They deliver more information than a digital contact:
1. Rather than the standard information that is digitally swapped, you can use your business branding which may carry a different focus.
2. It allows for multi-language information on a two-sided card.
3. Your name card reflects your business brand and reassures customers of your professionalism and expertise